Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Art of Action - A Step Forward


I mentioned yesterday that I'm participating in The Art of Action workshop developed by Tara Gentile of Scoutie Girl and the opportunity to join with other creatives as we move from aspiration to actualization to accomplishment is unbelievable!!   "If you struggle to put what you learn into practice, if you have the best of intentions and none of the follow through, this program will help you change that. It’s all about execution: the mind set, the step by step, and the outcome."

I have tons of ideas, so many plans and notebooks full of designs, but I was stuck in survival mode.  We all have those times when we get to a certain spot and just can't push forward, but if we aren't careful we can set up shop and live there without even realizing it.  That's what happened to me.

Okay...so maybe you're having the same experience.  You're stuck and now you want to move out of that stuck place, but have no idea how or where to move next!  That's exactly what The Art of Action is designed to do.  This 6 week program will offer guidance in creating a prioritized, step-by-step plan to reach your goals and move you from Stuck to Action!

I can't believe how the last couple of days have changed my focus!!  I've already set up a Goal Framework, completed three action tasks from yesterday and today and now have a clearer focus on where I want to go. 

So if you're feeling stuck, stop by and check out The Art of Action.  We've just started and I believe you can still sign up!  I'd love to see you there (:



New to The Homesteading Apartment?   Don't miss a post and subscribe here...
Related Posts with Thumbnails