Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hocky Puck, Rattlesake, Monkey, Monkey Underpants

If you've never had the pleasure of a Gilmore experience, here's my mentor Lorelai to offer some words of wisdom (:



That's what my day was like yesterday. Except instead of the wild jungle full of scary gibberish being in my head, apparently it was all around me. I couldn't seem to start or finish anything effectively. Have you ever had a day like that? Where everything you touched just went wrong? Well, maybe not wrong, just...hum. How can I explain this? No matter what my plans were yesterday they all flew around like a flock of crazy birds on a feeding frenzy of tequila! So, today I begin again with my sanity in tact and paint on my face - just hoping the birds don't come back...



New to The Homesteading Apartment? Don't miss a post and subscribe here...
Related Posts with Thumbnails