Thursday, July 8, 2010

Makeover Mondays

I'm a sucker for a good makeover! There's just something so cathartic about taking the old and giving it new life with paint and creativity. The last several months I've been spending a lot of time on projects around the apartment. For a while things were put on hold because of a move possibility, but it looks like this will be home for at least another 6 to 12 months and so the projects are in full swing again (:

This prompted yet another blog idea...Makeover Mondays! I'm so inspired by all of the makeover posts on other blogs and thought it would be a great idea to post my "Before and After" shots as projects are completed along with the how-to's each Monday...mostly to keep me accountable to move forward (:

So be on the lookout for Makeover Monday starting next week and don't forget Frugal Friday tomorrow (:



New to The Homesteading Apartment? Don't miss a post and subscribe here...
Related Posts with Thumbnails